The purpose of this tab is to:
- Define API mocks for your REST APIs. This will help you in
- doing parallel development between front-end and back-end.
- building proof of concepts applications.
- removing front-end dependency on back-end.
- To view the logged requests coming to Mock server. This will help you in
- creating API mock easily instead of creating it automatically.
- validating incoming requests to vREST.
Mock Server tab provides the above two major functions:
- API Mocks
- Mock Logger